Peace Country’s most experienced divorce and separation mediators
- We provide you with a voice in your separation
- We only charge a one-time fee. If you require extra visits they are free.
- We may be able to reach a resolution in just one visit, there is no need to have you come back 3 or 4 times like other mediators.
- We provide you with assistance in obtaining the immediate assistance of a lawyer following our meeting.
- We help to streamline and cut costs on expensive drafting fees for your Separation Agreement and/or Divorce & Property Contract.
What Does A Mediator Do?
The mediator helps couples identify the issues that need to be resolved, and guides each through the decision making process. The mediator stays neutral and helps keep negotiations flowing, in order to reach an agreeable resolution for both parties
Divorce & Separation Solutions
Gives couples the option to plan their futures rationally and in an atmosphere of cooperation